Our School and Relationships with Others
- Respect ourselves and each other.
- Look after our school and everything in it.
- Work, talk, and walk around school quietly.
- Call everyone by their own name.
- Do as we are asked the first time.
- Listen to others quietly and politely.
- Put our hand up if we want to say something.
- Finish our work carefully and always do our best.
- We play together.
- We try to treat everyone as a friend.
- We care for each other.
- We take care of our gardens and equipment.
- We know the proper place for litter is in the bin.